Labenne’s snake run and skate park
There’s a small yet super fun skate park (including bowl, boxes and rails) at ‘skate-distance’ of the B&B. This year, a new snake run was added. It’s the ideal way to improve your surf skills on land, and for kids to have fun with their step, BMX or skateboard. The coming years, the skate park will be expanded even more.
Hiking and experiencing culture in the Basque country
We are at a short distance of the foothills of the Pyrenees and we can recommend various beautiful hikes of different difficulty levels within a 100 km radius. Perfect for nature lovers who’d like to spend time in a totally different wonderful environment.
There’s a lot more to Labenne than just surfing. Other attractions include:
- A large water park
- A cosy, pretty zoo
- Wine tastings
- A monkey park
- Tree top adventure courses
- Horseback riding through the woods and on the beaches
- Biking and mountainbiking
- Relaxing on its calm beaches
- Shop in the countless surf outlet stores of Soorts Hossegor
- If you’re looking for a new surfboard, we’d love to help you find the perfect one
- We know the best restaurants around
- Dive into Hossegor’s vibrant nightlife
- We can arrange fatbikes. With these bikes you can search for you very own virgin wave.
- ‘Snow is only frozen water’: carve the slopes of the Pyrenees with your snowboard in the morning and less than two hours later you can be paddling, looking for the perfect barrel in Atlantic. An experience to never forget!